SPEAK UP. RISE UP. ACT NOW.
Rochester NOW President Jaclyn Richard was the guest on “Still I Rise,” a Rochester area radio program that interviews women who rise up to strengthen our community. Listen at http://RochesterNOW.org/audio/
NOW members take action to:
- Advance equality and justice for all people.
- Hold our elected leaders accountable and demand they denounce racism, sexism, and bigotry.
- Stand up for reproductive justice and access to healthcare.
- Take on the economic inequality that drives our division.
- Take rape seriously and dismantle toxic masculinity and rape culture in one generation.
- Elect pro-women’s rights and pro-choice leaders.
- Challenge the forces that deny climate change and environmental science.
- Ensure New York remains an inclusive safe haven for women, girls, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, immigrants, those with disabilities, and all Americans.
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Our Heritage: Historic sites relating to women’s rights in Rochester, Seneca Falls and nearby towns.