ARE YOU READY TO MARCH?
Saturday, January 20, 2018, Rochester NOW members will be joining women, men, girls and boys in Seneca Falls for the First Anniversary Rally & March – “Per-SISTERS” for Women’s Equality. We will update our Facebook Group page and our Events page as details become available.
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
SPEAK UP. RISE UP. ACT NOW.
As a NOW member, I commit to take action to:
- Advance equality and justice for all people.
- Hold our elected leaders accountable and demand they denounce racism, sexism, and bigotry.
- Stand up for reproductive justice and access to healthcare.
- Take on the economic inequality that drives our division.
- Take rape seriously and dismantle toxic masculinity and rape culture in one generation.
- Elect pro-women’s rights and pro-choice leaders.
- Challenge the forces that deny climate change and environmental science.
- Ensure New York remains an inclusive safe haven for women, girls, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, immigrants, those with disabilities, and all Americans.